Get some inspiration to make a difference with a Roots & Shoots workshop
Would you like to have a member of the JGINZ Roots & Shoots team visit or Skype with your group?
Invite a member to inspire your group!
Workshops can take various forms. Choose the one that you think will make a difference for your group.
Roots & Shoots 101
Learn about Dr. Jane Goodall and the Roots & Shoots initiative as well as how to implement and support your own Roots & Shoots projects.
This talk can be tailored for educators and mentors.
This talk can be tailored for students and participants, and can include a practical activity in the second half. Such as:
- Community mapping
- Hug a tree, become a chimp: An outdoor, life-size educational game.
- DIY 'seed bombs'
We can help you explore the differences individuals can make through our sustainable consumer campaigns. You can pick one to focus on or look at them all:
- Waste Not: Turn the tide on consumption. Plastic bags and more.
- The Forest Is Calling: Mobile phones and the impacts for animals, people and the planet
- Eat With Care: Choosing food that cares for animals, the environment and you.
- Ask For Choice: Unsustainable palm oil. The problem and difference you can make.
Trees For Tomorrow
Learn about what makes trees special, how you can save forests and why it matters.
- Can include a session making 'seed bombs'
- Can include link into a tree planting event.
If you are interested in a Roots & Shoots workshop for your class, school, club, organisation, or office - Let us know!